Please note the webinar will be recorded and published on the NCCD Portal early 2022.
During this webinar the panelists will discuss:
• What does imputing disability mean?
• Why do we need to impute disability for the NCCD?
• What do the NCCD Guidelines say about imputing disability?
• What factors determine an imputed disability for the NCCD?
• Without a diagnosis what might constitute evidence?
• Consulting with parents/guardians/carers/associates
• How do some schools manage the process to impute a disability?