Consider key questions for reflection
Consider the following key questions as part of your reflection.
- What can the school team do to build understanding and knowledge of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992, the Disability Standards for Education 2005 and NCCD within the school?
- Does the school team need to access additional professional learning or support materials to further develop its (or the school’s) understanding?
- What ‘good practices’ have the school team seen from other staff or other schools that the school could adopt in the future?
- Are there documents or records that the school team would encourage other school staff to maintain in future that would help their understanding of support provided for students and assist in collating information for the NCCD?
- How can the NCCD prompt a review of effective teaching and learning practices to ensure that all students that require additional support are provided with adjustments?
- How can the school team build on the evidence collected this year to make next year’s collection easier?
- mail Email
BookmarkThis bookmark has been added to your bookmarks. Did you know you can organise your bookmarks into separate lists when you are signed in? Sign in or register