Evaluate the application of the NCCD model
As part of the NCCD process, schools should evaluate the application of the NCCD model and consider how school practices and processes could be improved to facilitate next year’s NCCD.
It is strongly recommended that you use the NCCD Reflection Tool This link will open in a new window (PDF) for your evaluation.
Areas of reflection include:
- whole school involvement/participation
- consultation and collaboration with the student and/or their parent, guardian or carer
- assessing and identifying the needs of the student
- providing reasonable adjustments to the student to address their identified needs
- monitoring and reviewing the impact of the adjustments provided
- application of the NCCD model
- monitoring and checking data
- process review and reflection
- evidence gathering and storing.
- mail Email
BookmarkThis bookmark has been added to your bookmarks. Did you know you can organise your bookmarks into separate lists when you are signed in? Sign in or register